Beachside Patio

Monday 15 April 2013

I lived by the beach in Los Angeles (Hermosa Beach) for a good two and a half years. The whole ambiance is so different from living in any other city. Summer 12 months of the year, beach volley ball, the water, the sand, the bars, the food....SIGH! We would BBQ at the beach sometimes and just lay on the sand all day long. I'm a water baby and would live by the water any day. Someday! I say someday...will wish to make that happen again. Until then here's a very "chill" backyard of a house in Manhattan beach. I remember walking by this house many times and I was fortunate to find the link to the pictures to share with you guys.















        

these pictures are from the designer's website
click here to see other projects as well.

don't forget to leave your comments my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments for me here.