Summer Salad

Sunday 17 March 2013

Usually, I like to break on Sunday from decor and cook. I don't know about you guys, but my part of the world is boiling - summer is here and I need some comfort food. I saw watermelon in my fridge and  remembered this awesome salad I ate at a restaurant in New york; again. Watermelon-Basil salad with Goat cheese- an amazing, easy, gourmet looking and tasting salad. Trust me the salt and the goat cheese just make the melons taste like heaven,not to forget the flavor basil gives. Enough said now, here's how you make it

 1 cup scooped/cubed watermelon
4 tbsp chopped basil
1/3 cup goat cheese
1tsp Olive Oil
1/4 tsp Pepper 
Salt to taste

Mix all of the above and serve cold. 

Easy enough for Sunday Salad Therapy?
( pictures and styling by moi)
 tell me what you think!

2 comments:

  1. The scooped watermelon is sheer genius! Did you use a cutter for this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get watermelon scoopers, small versions of ice cream scoopers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments for me here.