It black or white or BOTH!

Thursday 14 March 2013

Apparently, today is white day. White Day was started in Japan in 1978 -it was started as an "answer day" to Valentine's Day on the basis that men should give to the women who gave them chocolate and other gifts on Valentine's Day. Interesting eh? I decided to put a post dedicated to White Day, except I added some Black to it as well. Black&White Therapy my friends!

what i clicked ......



what i found .......

(here, here, here,here, here & here)















 and you remember this- my very own black and white THERAPY!


like it? love it? hate it? let me know

2 comments:

  1. I am a color girl..but I too can appreciate how beautiful black and white can be!
    loved your b & w therapy wall...
    the monogrammed letters are perfect too!

    lovely blog.
    check us out Aalayam

    ~deepa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you completely. I love colour myself- but sometimes a simple black and white combination can be oh so soothing! Thanks for stopping by.

    ps:If you like colour, do check out the blog for a special on Holi.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments for me here.