Instagram Walls

Sunday 31 March 2013

I started to use Instagram a while before my wedding. I think I was obsessed with getting good photos at the time. My sister-in-law introduced me to this new app on the phone. Initially it was fun and great time killer- now I have realized that you can do so much with it, its kind of crazy. I stopped at this cafe/ coffee shop recently. First off, great appeal on the sign board- it was a chalkboard (you know I'm obsessed with it!) Second, its called SHOTS, Third, they have yummy coffee. Fourth, the main point of this post- they have a whole wall filled with Instagram pictures in different genres. So, basically they have random people(read regulars) who submit their Instagram photos to them, and they print it, frame it and put it on their wall. Easy, Simple, Economic- Instatherapy! 










follow me on Instagram: More Room Therapy
 
(pictures by moi)
thanks for stopping by, leave me your comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments for me here.