Inspiring Falaknuma!

Wednesday 13 February 2013




My blog is about simple things and small accessories and all that good stuff. However, I never claimed that I don't get inspired from palaces- where most things are larger than life. That's right, today I'm going to take you through Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad. Its a luxury hotel now and is run by the Taj group- I'm not running you through the history or the story right now, for all that you have wiki therapy. I, on the other hand want to tell you, how inspiring old buildings are; the feel these locations give you is unimaginable. Even though its a palace and most elements came from all over the world- there are still some factors that make you feel at home.The white walls, the corridors juxtaposed with nature, the wooden ceilings, the lights, simple cane furniture; I want to say soooo much, but I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves. Besides, GOD is definitely in the details.

you can never go wrong with white

the detailing ......


 i love the plain,clean, crisp look- one touch of blue and that's it

some lemonade therapy...before we continue?

obejcts of perfection...

obejcts of perfection...

 


god is in the detail.....sigh!

 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments for me here.